Friends, you know my mandate is to encourage the good, wholesome attributes of remaining true to yourself, and the discussion surrounding what that looks like. Aiding my extremly rewarding pursuit of my best life, I have discovered some real pearls. Do yourselves a solid and head to Design for Mankind for a beautifully written post by Erin about living at a slower pace. Please let me know what you think.
- RT @Be_pamperedspa: @PinchoSalt @mysticsisters @Verushka143 we are looking forward to pampering the lucky recipient too. Perfect time for C… 4 days ago
- RT @Be_pamperedspa: THE Spicegoddess Event wp.me/p1XsmW-kL via @PinchoSalt @mysticsisters @Verushka143 just read your post. Brilliant 4 days ago
- Thank you 😉 "@Verushka143: @NsindaneT @Sue_Levy @PinchoSalt #SpicegoddessEvent brill post xxx" 4 days ago
- via @MindBodyGreen:Bring Meaning & Intention Into Your Home by @simple_shui mbg.to/aCBN3L1 http://t.co/AFUvZq7zwm 6 days ago
- RT @MindBodyGreen: A Guide To Intuitive Eating (Infographic) mbg.to/4H1dR7R http://t.co/Xy9kaHukzP 6 days ago