Friends, you know my mandate is to encourage the good, wholesome attributes of remaining true to yourself, and the discussion surrounding what that looks like. Aiding my extremly rewarding pursuit of my best life, I have discovered some real pearls. Do yourselves a solid and head to Design for Mankind for a beautifully written post by Erin about living at a slower pace. Please let me know what you think.
- There is value in simplicity, keeping things simple allows for longevity #nvdmlearn 6 days ago
- Welcome to the flavour-filled life new friends @ChilledCheri and @khatimohlaba thank you for joining us xoxo 2 weeks ago
- Life should be lived to the point of tears - Albert Camus 2 weeks ago
- When you get stuck, increase your knowledge base - Nhlanhla Zwane 1 month ago
- Resource efficiency on topic this week #onthecouch with David Shapiro 1 month ago