Friends, you know my mandate is to encourage the good, wholesome attributes of remaining true to yourself, and the discussion surrounding what that looks like. Aiding my extremly rewarding pursuit of my best life, I have discovered some real pearls. Do yourselves a solid and head to Design for Mankind for a beautifully written post by Erin about living at a slower pace. Please let me know what you think.
- RT @intimatewedding: What is a pop-up wedding? You might just find it's a perfect fit for you and your sweetie!... fb.me/1IaVFUhqa 2 days ago
- RT @Eye2eyemarriage: If you're marriage is struggling, seeking help and counsel is not a sign of defeat, it's a sign of wisdom. A... http:/… 2 days ago
- RT"@JoubertBotha: The battle is won or lost in the mind." 3 days ago
- RT"@tog4life: What we do today, right now, Will have an accumulated effect on all our tomorrows ~ Alexandra Stoddard #marriage" 6 days ago
- RT @RealSimple: Everyone loves a DIY sundae bar. Make sure you have these ingredients: ow.ly/EiNY1 6 days ago