Friends, you know my mandate is to encourage the good, wholesome attributes of remaining true to yourself, and the discussion surrounding what that looks like. Aiding my extremly rewarding pursuit of my best life, I have discovered some real pearls. Do yourselves a solid and head to Design for Mankind for a beautifully written post by Erin about living at a slower pace. Please let me know what you think.
- You can never get enough of what you don't need 4 days ago
- To understand something is to be liberated from it 4 days ago
- The world is more malleable than you think and it’s waiting for you to hammer it into shape - Bono 1 week ago
- Stress comes from wanting the moment to be different than what it is #thesimplelife 1 week ago
- Stress doesn't come from the situation, it comes from your thoughts on the situation - Ekhart Tolle #thesimplelife 1 week ago