Friends, you know my mandate is to encourage the good, wholesome attributes of remaining true to yourself, and the discussion surrounding what that looks like. Aiding my extremly rewarding pursuit of my best life, I have discovered some real pearls. Do yourselves a solid and head to Design for Mankind for a beautifully written post by Erin about living at a slower pace. Please let me know what you think.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony” - Ghandi 2 days ago
- Constraints can boost creativity - Martin Villeneuve. Choosing to see obstacles as opportunities opens up exciting possibilities 1 week ago
- Spotted at the SPCA Highway Shop :) Stay in his arms for sure instagram.com/p/mhRkSqu0F3/ 1 week ago
- For me, building and sharing a life with someone I admire and respect, has made all the difference. 1 week ago
- We're all human.We're messy,brilliant,emotional,love-and-ego filled creatures doing the very best we can in any given moment - Marie Forleo 2 weeks ago