Friends, you know my mandate is to encourage the good, wholesome attributes of remaining true to yourself, and the discussion surrounding what that looks like. Aiding my extremly rewarding pursuit of my best life, I have discovered some real pearls. Do yourselves a solid and head to Design for Mankind for a beautifully written post by Erin about living at a slower pace. Please let me know what you think.
- RT @tog4life: Getting married is easy. Staying married is more difficult. Staying happily married for a lifetime should rank among the fine… 1 month ago
- Uhm,yes.Had 2 apologise 4 bein a pain in pain just this morn"@MarriedSpice: "Even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. "~Maya Angelou" 1 month ago
- Pink And Gold styled Wedding inspiration,so pretty.Love the rustic wall behind the gold sheet polkadotbride.com/2013/10/pink-g… 1 month ago
- RT @Topsdiva: 'Don't kill yourself trying to impress people'...dare to speak and act from your heart purposefully and authentically #GreatC… 1 month ago
- RT @mrgwrks: Patience acts as a lubricant between you and your mate when there's friction caused by misunderstanding one another. #marriage… 1 month ago