Friends, you know my mandate is to encourage the good, wholesome attributes of remaining true to yourself, and the discussion surrounding what that looks like. Aiding my extremly rewarding pursuit of my best life, I have discovered some real pearls. Do yourselves a solid and head to Design for Mankind for a beautifully written post by Erin about living at a slower pace. Please let me know what you think.
- 7 Baby Items You Don't Really Need - go.shr.lc/1wUpBcY via @Shareaholic 4 days ago
- To be self actualised you have to be independent of the good opinion of other people - Abraham Maslow 2 weeks ago
- RT @MindBodyGreen: 7 Horrible Foods You Should Not Allow Near Your Mouth by @drfranklipman mbg.is/15524Ja http://t.co/TlknCVxZd6 2 weeks ago
- RT"@Kylefrankwhite: Being authentic is simple: align your actions with your beliefs...that doesn't mean it's always easy #DigitalEdge2014" 3 weeks ago
- RT @NelsonMandela: "The past is a rich resource on which we can draw in order to make decisions for the future" #HeritageDay #Madiba http:/… 3 weeks ago