Before we were married, Mr.N and I spent many conversations discussing our deal breakers, our attitudes towards them and divorce. Since marriage I am even more struck by divorce, its roots, process and repercussions. The fact is divorce is a reality. It happens. Have you considered your attitude towards it? What it means, what would cause it in your own life and what you would do if faced with it. Off course, I would not wish divorce on any bright-eyed couple in love, but I do think it should be discussed more by everyone. Even dating couples and seriously by engaged ones. A Practical Wedding featured a beautifully captured account recently that I would like to share with you. This photographic journey of a young wife’s still early venture into divorce certainly got me thinking.
- You can never get enough of what you don't need 3 days ago
- To understand something is to be liberated from it 3 days ago
- The world is more malleable than you think and it’s waiting for you to hammer it into shape - Bono 1 week ago
- Stress comes from wanting the moment to be different than what it is #thesimplelife 1 week ago
- Stress doesn't come from the situation, it comes from your thoughts on the situation - Ekhart Tolle #thesimplelife 1 week ago