Before we were married, Mr.N and I spent many conversations discussing our deal breakers, our attitudes towards them and divorce. Since marriage I am even more struck by divorce, its roots, process and repercussions. The fact is divorce is a reality. It happens. Have you considered your attitude towards it? What it means, what would cause it in your own life and what you would do if faced with it. Off course, I would not wish divorce on any bright-eyed couple in love, but I do think it should be discussed more by everyone. Even dating couples and seriously by engaged ones. A Practical Wedding featured a beautifully captured account recently that I would like to share with you. This photographic journey of a young wife’s still early venture into divorce certainly got me thinking.
- There is value in simplicity, keeping things simple allows for longevity #nvdmlearn 6 days ago
- Welcome to the flavour-filled life new friends @ChilledCheri and @khatimohlaba thank you for joining us xoxo 2 weeks ago
- Life should be lived to the point of tears - Albert Camus 2 weeks ago
- When you get stuck, increase your knowledge base - Nhlanhla Zwane 1 month ago
- Resource efficiency on topic this week #onthecouch with David Shapiro 1 month ago