Before we were married, Mr.N and I spent many conversations discussing our deal breakers, our attitudes towards them and divorce. Since marriage I am even more struck by divorce, its roots, process and repercussions. The fact is divorce is a reality. It happens. Have you considered your attitude towards it? What it means, what would cause it in your own life and what you would do if faced with it. Off course, I would not wish divorce on any bright-eyed couple in love, but I do think it should be discussed more by everyone. Even dating couples and seriously by engaged ones. A Practical Wedding featured a beautifully captured account recently that I would like to share with you. This photographic journey of a young wife’s still early venture into divorce certainly got me thinking.
- 7 Baby Items You Don't Really Need - go.shr.lc/1wUpBcY via @Shareaholic 1 week ago
- To be self actualised you have to be independent of the good opinion of other people - Abraham Maslow 2 weeks ago
- RT @MindBodyGreen: 7 Horrible Foods You Should Not Allow Near Your Mouth by @drfranklipman mbg.is/15524Ja http://t.co/TlknCVxZd6 2 weeks ago
- RT"@Kylefrankwhite: Being authentic is simple: align your actions with your beliefs...that doesn't mean it's always easy #DigitalEdge2014" 3 weeks ago
- RT @NelsonMandela: "The past is a rich resource on which we can draw in order to make decisions for the future" #HeritageDay #Madiba http:/… 1 month ago