Before we were married, Mr.N and I spent many conversations discussing our deal breakers, our attitudes towards them and divorce. Since marriage I am even more struck by divorce, its roots, process and repercussions. The fact is divorce is a reality. It happens. Have you considered your attitude towards it? What it means, what would cause it in your own life and what you would do if faced with it. Off course, I would not wish divorce on any bright-eyed couple in love, but I do think it should be discussed more by everyone. Even dating couples and seriously by engaged ones. A Practical Wedding featured a beautifully captured account recently that I would like to share with you. This photographic journey of a young wife’s still early venture into divorce certainly got me thinking.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony” - Ghandi 3 days ago
- Constraints can boost creativity - Martin Villeneuve. Choosing to see obstacles as opportunities opens up exciting possibilities 1 week ago
- Spotted at the SPCA Highway Shop :) Stay in his arms for sure instagram.com/p/mhRkSqu0F3/ 1 week ago
- For me, building and sharing a life with someone I admire and respect, has made all the difference. 1 week ago
- We're all human.We're messy,brilliant,emotional,love-and-ego filled creatures doing the very best we can in any given moment - Marie Forleo 2 weeks ago