Before we were married, Mr.N and I spent many conversations discussing our deal breakers, our attitudes towards them and divorce. Since marriage I am even more struck by divorce, its roots, process and repercussions. The fact is divorce is a reality. It happens. Have you considered your attitude towards it? What it means, what would cause it in your own life and what you would do if faced with it. Off course, I would not wish divorce on any bright-eyed couple in love, but I do think it should be discussed more by everyone. Even dating couples and seriously by engaged ones. A Practical Wedding featured a beautifully captured account recently that I would like to share with you. This photographic journey of a young wife’s still early venture into divorce certainly got me thinking.
- You have everything you need, now "@projecteve1: An Authentic Life – 5 Steps to Unmask Yourself | Project Eve buff.ly/1xVEa3x" 1 day ago
- RT "@MindBodyGreen: 6 Ways To Boost Your Child's Immune System mbg.to/SeLPdfe http://t.co/z9vCqleMuT" 3 days ago
- No-one gets a great life through wishing for it. We don't need a wishbone, we need a backbone - Joyce Meyer 3 days ago
- RT "@HermannErdmann: Creating a better future requires creativity in the present.” ― Matthew Goldfinger”" 4 days ago
- RT"@SimplPureBeauty: Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves.~ Elbert Hubbard" 4 days ago