Before we were married, Mr.N and I spent many conversations discussing our deal breakers, our attitudes towards them and divorce. Since marriage I am even more struck by divorce, its roots, process and repercussions. The fact is divorce is a reality. It happens. Have you considered your attitude towards it? What it means, what would cause it in your own life and what you would do if faced with it. Off course, I would not wish divorce on any bright-eyed couple in love, but I do think it should be discussed more by everyone. Even dating couples and seriously by engaged ones. A Practical Wedding featured a beautifully captured account recently that I would like to share with you. This photographic journey of a young wife’s still early venture into divorce certainly got me thinking.
- RT @madamemacaronsa: Please let me know if you would like to be added to the list of amazing sponsors we have on board #CuppaForCansa http:… 1 week ago
- Do the choices you make support the vision you have for your future? 2 weeks ago
- You can never get enough of what you don't need 4 weeks ago
- To understand something is to be liberated from it 4 weeks ago
- The world is more malleable than you think and it’s waiting for you to hammer it into shape - Bono 1 month ago