Before we were married, Mr.N and I spent many conversations discussing our deal breakers, our attitudes towards them and divorce. Since marriage I am even more struck by divorce, its roots, process and repercussions. The fact is divorce is a reality. It happens. Have you considered your attitude towards it? What it means, what would cause it in your own life and what you would do if faced with it. Off course, I would not wish divorce on any bright-eyed couple in love, but I do think it should be discussed more by everyone. Even dating couples and seriously by engaged ones. A Practical Wedding featured a beautifully captured account recently that I would like to share with you. This photographic journey of a young wife’s still early venture into divorce certainly got me thinking.
- This is the greatest treasure "@LifeWayMarriage: We all desire to be fully known and loved still. @steveanddebbie" 21 hours ago
- RT"@LifeWayMarriage: Men process, then talk; women process as they talk. @steveanddebbie" 21 hours ago
- Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - Lao Tzu 5 days ago
- It's not hard to make #decisions when you know what your #values are - Roy Disney 6 days ago
- RT @NtimsJP: A beautiful piece from a beautiful woman: My lovely Rooms :) A Surprise Perk of this Pregnancy for me wp.me/p1XsmW-iK v… 2 weeks ago