I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- 7 Baby Items You Don't Really Need - go.shr.lc/1wUpBcY via @Shareaholic 4 days ago
- To be self actualised you have to be independent of the good opinion of other people - Abraham Maslow 2 weeks ago
- RT @MindBodyGreen: 7 Horrible Foods You Should Not Allow Near Your Mouth by @drfranklipman mbg.is/15524Ja http://t.co/TlknCVxZd6 2 weeks ago
- RT"@Kylefrankwhite: Being authentic is simple: align your actions with your beliefs...that doesn't mean it's always easy #DigitalEdge2014" 3 weeks ago
- RT @NelsonMandela: "The past is a rich resource on which we can draw in order to make decisions for the future" #HeritageDay #Madiba http:/… 4 weeks ago