I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- RT @Be_pamperedspa: @PinchoSalt @mysticsisters @Verushka143 we are looking forward to pampering the lucky recipient too. Perfect time for C… 1 day ago
- RT @Be_pamperedspa: THE Spicegoddess Event wp.me/p1XsmW-kL via @PinchoSalt @mysticsisters @Verushka143 just read your post. Brilliant 1 day ago
- Thank you 😉 "@Verushka143: @NsindaneT @Sue_Levy @PinchoSalt #SpicegoddessEvent brill post xxx" 1 day ago
- via @MindBodyGreen:Bring Meaning & Intention Into Your Home by @simple_shui mbg.to/aCBN3L1 http://t.co/AFUvZq7zwm 3 days ago
- RT @MindBodyGreen: A Guide To Intuitive Eating (Infographic) mbg.to/4H1dR7R http://t.co/Xy9kaHukzP 3 days ago