I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony” - Ghandi 1 week ago
- Constraints can boost creativity - Martin Villeneuve. Choosing to see obstacles as opportunities opens up exciting possibilities 2 weeks ago
- Spotted at the SPCA Highway Shop :) Stay in his arms for sure instagram.com/p/mhRkSqu0F3/ 2 weeks ago
- For me, building and sharing a life with someone I admire and respect, has made all the difference. 2 weeks ago
- We're all human.We're messy,brilliant,emotional,love-and-ego filled creatures doing the very best we can in any given moment - Marie Forleo 3 weeks ago