I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- You can never get enough of what you don't need 1 week ago
- To understand something is to be liberated from it 1 week ago
- The world is more malleable than you think and it’s waiting for you to hammer it into shape - Bono 1 week ago
- Stress comes from wanting the moment to be different than what it is #thesimplelife 2 weeks ago
- Stress doesn't come from the situation, it comes from your thoughts on the situation - Ekhart Tolle #thesimplelife 2 weeks ago