I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- RT"@Kylefrankwhite: Being authentic is simple: align your actions with your beliefs...that doesn't mean it's always easy #DigitalEdge2014" 13 hours ago
- RT @NelsonMandela: "The past is a rich resource on which we can draw in order to make decisions for the future" #HeritageDay #Madiba http:/… 6 days ago
- RT @madamemacaronsa: Please let me know if you would like to be added to the list of amazing sponsors we have on board #CuppaForCansa http:… 3 weeks ago
- Do the choices you make support the vision you have for your future? 3 weeks ago
- You can never get enough of what you don't need 1 month ago