I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- RT "@MindBodyGreen: 6 Ways To Boost Your Child's Immune System mbg.to/SeLPdfe http://t.co/z9vCqleMuT" 12 hours ago
- No-one gets a great life through wishing for it. We don't need a wishbone, we need a backbone - Joyce Meyer 12 hours ago
- RT "@HermannErdmann: Creating a better future requires creativity in the present.” ― Matthew Goldfinger”" 1 day ago
- RT"@SimplPureBeauty: Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves.~ Elbert Hubbard" 1 day ago
- RT @intimatewedding: What is a pop-up wedding? You might just find it's a perfect fit for you and your sweetie!... fb.me/1IaVFUhqa 4 days ago