I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- "Every symptom is the body doing the right thing at the right time" - Dr Majors #rethinkhealth 10 hours ago
- "We are spontaneous self healing beings" - Mike Adams aka The Health Ranger 11 hours ago
- RT @colincowie: Trade your expectations for appreciation. #HowToBe http://t.co/b4xcic8Wif 14 hours ago
- 7 Baby Items You Don't Really Need - go.shr.lc/1wUpBcY via @Shareaholic 1 week ago
- To be self actualised you have to be independent of the good opinion of other people - Abraham Maslow 2 weeks ago