I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner - Lao Tzu 2 days ago
- It's not hard to make #decisions when you know what your #values are - Roy Disney 3 days ago
- RT @NtimsJP: A beautiful piece from a beautiful woman: My lovely Rooms :) A Surprise Perk of this Pregnancy for me wp.me/p1XsmW-iK v… 2 weeks ago
- Take a chance!Th prson who goes farthest is generally th1 who's willing 2do&dare.The ‘sure thing’ boat nevr gets far frm shore-Dale Carnegie 2 weeks ago
- Don't rely on outside forces to inform your reality - Danielle LaPorte 2 weeks ago