I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- You have everything you need, now "@projecteve1: An Authentic Life – 5 Steps to Unmask Yourself | Project Eve buff.ly/1xVEa3x" 2 days ago
- RT "@MindBodyGreen: 6 Ways To Boost Your Child's Immune System mbg.to/SeLPdfe http://t.co/z9vCqleMuT" 4 days ago
- No-one gets a great life through wishing for it. We don't need a wishbone, we need a backbone - Joyce Meyer 4 days ago
- RT "@HermannErdmann: Creating a better future requires creativity in the present.” ― Matthew Goldfinger”" 4 days ago
- RT"@SimplPureBeauty: Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves.~ Elbert Hubbard" 5 days ago