Friends, you know my mandate is to encourage the good, wholesome attributes of remaining true to yourself, and the discussion surrounding what that looks like. Aiding my extremly rewarding pursuit of my best life, I have discovered some real pearls. Do yourselves a solid and head to Design for Mankind for a beautifully written post by Erin about living at a slower pace. Please let me know what you think.
- RT @Healthy_Child: Amy’s Kitchen will launch a #vegetarian fast food drive-thru. ti.me/1dxrJmt #HealthyWorld 1 year ago
- RT @FreePeople: Outfit inspiration #fpme freep.pl/OaWA4 http://t.co/9TCjxv8ngx 1 year ago
- RT @WeddingPaprDiva: How did you and your fiancé announce your engagement? Photo: onelove Photography ow.ly/i/beewz 1 year ago
- RT @Topsdiva: Diva @pinchosalt you are looking gorgeous haute Momma *wowza* you were beaut at Robins Wedding.… instagram.com/p/3YK_w7vi1-/ 1 year ago
- RT "@JennyMorrisChef: Dig the well before you are thirsty." 1 year ago