Before we were married, Mr.N and I spent many conversations discussing our deal breakers, our attitudes towards them and divorce. Since marriage I am even more struck by divorce, its roots, process and repercussions. The fact is divorce is a reality. It happens. Have you considered your attitude towards it? What it means, what would cause it in your own life and what you would do if faced with it. Off course, I would not wish divorce on any bright-eyed couple in love, but I do think it should be discussed more by everyone. Even dating couples and seriously by engaged ones. A Practical Wedding featured a beautifully captured account recently that I would like to share with you. This photographic journey of a young wife’s still early venture into divorce certainly got me thinking.
- RT @Healthy_Child: Amy’s Kitchen will launch a #vegetarian fast food drive-thru. ti.me/1dxrJmt #HealthyWorld 1 year ago
- RT @FreePeople: Outfit inspiration #fpme freep.pl/OaWA4 http://t.co/9TCjxv8ngx 1 year ago
- RT @WeddingPaprDiva: How did you and your fiancé announce your engagement? Photo: onelove Photography ow.ly/i/beewz 1 year ago
- RT @Topsdiva: Diva @pinchosalt you are looking gorgeous haute Momma *wowza* you were beaut at Robins Wedding.… instagram.com/p/3YK_w7vi1-/ 1 year ago
- RT "@JennyMorrisChef: Dig the well before you are thirsty." 1 year ago