I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- RT @Healthy_Child: Amy’s Kitchen will launch a #vegetarian fast food drive-thru. ti.me/1dxrJmt #HealthyWorld 11 months ago
- RT @FreePeople: Outfit inspiration #fpme freep.pl/OaWA4 http://t.co/9TCjxv8ngx 11 months ago
- RT @WeddingPaprDiva: How did you and your fiancé announce your engagement? Photo: onelove Photography ow.ly/i/beewz 11 months ago
- RT @Topsdiva: Diva @pinchosalt you are looking gorgeous haute Momma *wowza* you were beaut at Robins Wedding.… instagram.com/p/3YK_w7vi1-/ 12 months ago
- RT "@JennyMorrisChef: Dig the well before you are thirsty." 12 months ago