I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- RT @Faithful2Nature: Top Natural Pain Relief Remedies:back pain,headaches &tired feet: faithful-to-nature.co.za…/…/natural-pain-relief/ http:… 1 week ago
- RT @PopUpWed: I love our brides! ift.tt/1ExhOWQ #popupwedding http://t.co/AbafXGWrF9 1 week ago
- RT @RealSimple: How to (easily) throw together a bridal shower—starting with these paint chip invitations: ow.ly/KsFJl http://t.… 1 week ago
- RT @polkadotbride: Have an aversion to tulle and ball skirts? Meet Melbourne sister duo CHRISTALEA polkadb.com/1FGsNid http://t.co/tA9ye… 1 week ago
- "The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think" - C. JoyBell C." #elope #apospopupwed 1 week ago