I am not always very good at friendships and loving people the way they want to be loved, but have been blessed with friendships with phenomenal individuals that don’t hold that against me and are (mostly) lovingly patient towards me. If you have a BFF that’s gotten into a serious relationship whilst you remained single, this one will strike a cord. Add to it, distance and a growing baby bump and the reality of it is magnified. Read A Practical Wedding‘s post on Friendship after Marriage.
- RT "@AislePerfect: "@lorenridinger: Dress how you want to be addressed."" 18 hours ago
- RT @Marketed_coza: Durban you've got two markets to head to today! @themorningtrade then @WonderMarket Do it! #MarketDay 18 hours ago
- RT @mindbodygreen: How To Stop Beating Yourself Up & Start Celebrating What You Eat by @Omathomeyoga mbg.to/mXSxNzB http://t.co/IIS… 18 hours ago
- Keep cool, you've got this. You know what to do "@LeadingGuru: Only when you're calm can the right answer come to you. #BeCalm #Intuition" 23 hours ago
- RT @PracticalWed: #Marbleryephotography doesn't take glossy, commercial #wedding photos. Deep and soulful is more her style. http://t.co/DU… 3 days ago